- Filing all statutory filing & returns including but not limited to GST, TDS, etc.,
- Account payables & Client invoicing
- Maintain data in a proper format and prepare standard and custom reports in a presentable manner. Liaise with multiple teams to gather data and prepare reports, should be proactive and responsible for maintaining the health of accounting and keeping it secure
- Updating the Information in MIS. Create new formats for MIS reports/ dashboards etc.
- Helping out in Budgeting. Monitoring costing on monthly basis.
- Receivables Management. Accounts reconciliations. Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Preparing Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly reports on demand by Management. Carry out reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies. Generate age analysis. Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Assist with month-end closing.
Skill Sets required
- BCom Graduate with atleast 3-4 years experience in accounting & finance function.
- Good Tally Prime knowledge
- Good MS excel knowledge especially proficient in ‘if functions’, pivot tables, and other features.,
- Good analytical skills & communication skills.