Experience: 2-4 years
Level of Role: Junior
The Designer will work within the Design team, collaborating with our team of graphic designers, content writers to design and develop digital products like social media graphics, print collateral from posters to brochures, emailers.
The Designer must be creative, energetic, with a firm understanding of digital media, platforms, and software.
Experience and Background
- Experience working with major brands a plus
- Portfolio shows a wide range of work – Print, Social Media, Document Design
- Experience with Animation, or Websites a plus
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Be able to brainstorm, collaborate and work with copywriters, design, and web-development teams.
- Ability to absorb a client brief and translate it into an exciting visual and graphic treatment.
- Ability to design creative campaigns across print & social media applications.
- Be able to guide and work with a team of design executioners.
- Strong Graphic Design skills
- Strong knowledge of design tools for Graphics & Web —
Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- A big plus is ability to draw or create Digital Animations
- A strong portfolio with both social media and print projects.
- Demonstrating capabilities in typography, composition, and production
- Willingness to learn new software and skills
- 2+ years design experience at a digital agency, traditional advertising agency doing digital work